If you would like Re-Solv to deliver age-appropriate sessions on solvent abuse at your school, please get in touch on 01785 817885 or email.
The following free learning resources to help discuss solvent abuse appropriately in the classroom are also available:-
- ‘A Loaded Gun’: This video introduces VSA and the personal and social issues that surround it for Key Stages 3 & 4.
- ‘Silent Killer’: This video centering on a community’s memorial walk is ideal for initiating a VSA or broader PSHE discussion.
- ‘Buzzin’: A 2-part video and teacher’s booklet for schools in Scotland.
- Leaflets on solvent abuse, nitrous oxide and poppers.
- Parent Guide: 10 top tips for talking with your child about drugs: Covering alcohol, cannabis, solvent abuse, nitrous oxide and other substances.
If you’d like quantities of any of our printed resources, please just email us.
Finally, another resource you may find useful is the Home Office’s New Psychoactive Substances (NPS): Resource pack for informal educators and practitioners available here.