Talk to us over the phone on 01785 810762 – we can always call you back to save your phone bill
Phone, text or whatsapp on 07496 959930
Live chat with us by clicking the box at the bottom of the screen.
Email us at email@example.com
We can also help you make contact with your local support services.
Solvent abuse is not physically addictive – if you want to stop, you CAN, and we’re here to help.
We’re here Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm, except bank holidays. You can always contact us outside those times – please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
We don’t have a 24hr or emergency service. If you’re in crisis now, you need help immediately. Please either:-
- Call your doctor.
- In an emergency, dial 999 for an ambulance.
- Go to your local hospital Accident & Emergency department (find my local A&E)
- Call a trusted friend or family member and tell him or her you need help now.
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a child or young person, please call Childline, free, on 0800 1111.
- If you have suicidal thoughts, you can also click here for more help and advice.
Please don’t be alone. Get help now.
Solvent Abuse Help and Support Near You
You can find your local service at talktofrank.com or give us a call (01785 810762) and we will look it up for you.
We have special advice for under 18s looking for support with solvent abuse. Please visit this page to learn more. However, if you are in crisis and in need of support immediately, follow the steps at the top of this page.
Getting Solvent Abuse Help and Support for others
If you’re a parent or carer and are concerned about a child, our Support for Parents page provides help and advice.
If you’re concerned about a friend who you believe may be using solvents, please visit our Support for Friends page.