If you struggle with solvent abuse, or if someone you know misuses these products, then we’re glad you’re here.
Re-Solv supports anyone in the UK whose life is affected by solvent abuse. Please don’t struggle on your own – instead, please:
Talk to us over the phone on 01785 810762 – we can always call you back to save your phone bill
Text or Whatsapp on 07496 959930
Live chat with us by clicking the box at the bottom of the screen.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d find it helpful, we can also:
Help you make contact with your local support services
Provide free VSA training for any professionals you already work with
Solvent abuse is not physically addictive – if you want to stop, you CAN, and we’re here to help.
We’re here Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm, except bank holidays. You can always contact us outside those times – please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
We don’t have a 24hr or emergency service.
If you are in crisis now, you need help immediately. Please either:
- Call your doctor.
- Call NHS Direct on 111, visit 111.nhs.uk or, in an emergency, dial 999 for an ambulance.
- Go to your local hospital Accident & Emergency department (find my local A&E).
- Call a trusted friend or family member and tell him or her you need help now.
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 or visit http://www.samaritans.org.
- If you are a child or young person, please call Childline on 0800 1111 or visit http://www.childline.org.uk.
- If you have suicidal thoughts, you can also click here for more help and advice.
Don’t be alone. Get help now.
There are recovery groups and recovery events taking place every day across the UK. Details will be available from your local substance misuse service – find yours here.
17 Eastgate Street