If you use these substances, or you’re worried about someone who does, then we’re glad you’re here.
Re-Solv is the national UK charity that works to support anyone whose life is affected by solvent abuse. That includes adults, young people and families.
If you’d like to talk, or if you just have a question you’d like to ask, please get in touch. You can:-
Talk to us over the phone on: 01785 810762. We can always call you back to save your phone bill.
Phone, text or whatsapp on 07496 959930.
Live chat with us by clicking the box at the bottom of the screen.
Email us at email@example.com
We’re here Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm, except bank holidays. You can always contact us outside those times – please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that we don’t have a 24hr or emergency service. If you’re in crisis now, please:-
- Talk to a family member or a trusted friend and say you need help now
- If you’re under 19, call Childline, free, on 0800 1111
- If you’re under 25, call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 or use their Crisis Messenger service
- Call your doctor
- In an emergency, dial 999 for an ambulance
Please don’t be alone. Get help now.
Finding help near you
There will be support services for young people and young adults in your local area. It’s easy to find yours by doing a quick postcode search at the following sites:
- If you live in England or Wales, visit talktofrank.com
- If you live in Scotland, visit knowthescore
- If you live in Wales, visit DAN 24/7
- If you live in Northern Ireland, you can find a list of services here
Or just give us a call (01785 810762) and we will look the details up for you.