If you, or someone you know, is affected by solvent or volatile substance abuse, you might find counselling helpful as a means of support.
Here at Re-Solv, we can provide free confidential telephone counselling and we also work with a service called Qwell to provide free confidential online counselling.
(Online counselling is a form of talking therapy, carried out by email or live chat with a trained practitioner.)
If you are aged 18 or over, please call us at 01785 810762 to find out more, or to arrange your first telephone counselling appointment. We are here any time between 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
If you are interested in online counselling, you can either call us first to talk a bit more about it or visit Qwell right away to sign up
If you are aged 18-24, please also check the list on the next tab as some services for young people do go up to 25.
We are not yet able to provide counselling for everyone under the age of 18. However, we will always help put you in touch with a local service who can help. There are several options:-
Please call us at 01785 810762 or text 07496 959930. We are here any time between 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday (except bank holidays).
If you live in any of the following areas, you are entitled to online counselling through a free service called Kooth. You can visit their site and register for counselling right away. The areas are:-
- Blackpool (if you are 10-16)
- Cheshire East (if you are 11-19)
- Cheshire West & Chester (if you are 11-19)
- Cornwall (if you are 11-19)
- Cumbria (if you are 10-16)
- Devon (if you are 11-25)
- Dudley (if you are 11-25)
- Halton (if you are 11-19)
- Isles of Scilly (if you are 11-25)
- Knowsley (if you are under 25)
- Lewisham (if you are 10-16)
- Lincolnshire (if you are 11-25)
- Nottingham City (if you are 10-25)
- Oldham (if you are 11-25)
- Walsall (if you are 11-25)
- West Sussex (if you are 11-19)
- Wirral (if you are 11-25)