We are not a 24 hour service. If you are in crisis now, you need help immediately. Please either:
- Call your doctor.
- In an emergency, dial 999 for an ambulance.
- Go to your local hospital Accident & Emergency department (find my local A&E)
- Call a trusted friend or family member and tell him or her you need help now.
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a child or young person, please call Childline, free, on 0800 1111.
- If you have suicidal thoughts, you can also click here for more help and advice.